Past The Moon Beyond The Stars...
Please grace us with your presents. Log in please.
Please grace us with your presents. Log in please.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here you can let you mind be free and go past the moon beyond the stars...

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Top posters
smilegreen16
What If The Keys Didn't Match? Bar_leftWhat If The Keys Didn't Match? BarWhat If The Keys Didn't Match? Bar_right 
Angel of Death
What If The Keys Didn't Match? Bar_leftWhat If The Keys Didn't Match? BarWhat If The Keys Didn't Match? Bar_right 
Fiction
littledemon
Mark's_Girl
~*LuckyChucks*~
Asch
Ashwag24
Nalla
FallenInLove
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Tears in heaven (Fiction and I )
What If The Keys Didn't Match? EmptySun Apr 13, 2014 7:13 pm by smilegreen16

» Not Gonna get us..
What If The Keys Didn't Match? EmptySun Apr 13, 2014 6:43 pm by smilegreen16

» The dawn of the senses ((open - join ))
What If The Keys Didn't Match? EmptyMon Feb 10, 2014 10:23 am by Fiction

» Tears in heaven (Angelofdeath and I )
What If The Keys Didn't Match? EmptyMon Feb 10, 2014 10:22 am by Fiction

» Fate is unfair (( 1x1))
What If The Keys Didn't Match? EmptyMon Feb 10, 2014 10:11 am by Fiction

» What If The Keys Didn't Match?
What If The Keys Didn't Match? EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 11:08 pm by Fiction

» Sleepwalking...
What If The Keys Didn't Match? EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 11:07 pm by Fiction

» A Thousand Years. (Open 1x1)
What If The Keys Didn't Match? EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 9:57 pm by Fiction

» You + I = Dare
What If The Keys Didn't Match? EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 7:54 pm by Angel of Death

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

What If The Keys Didn't Match?

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Mark's_Girl
Roaming Free
Roaming Free
Mark's_Girl

What If The Keys Didn't Match? Empty
PostSubject: What If The Keys Didn't Match?   What If The Keys Didn't Match? EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 11:55 pm

Time and Fate are tricky concepts in our lives. We always have to be somewhere and can never be late whether it be a set time for a date or a business meeting. So why does it slow down when we meet the person we are fated to be with?

Our history is a long and eventful epic. But now our epic continues with us living in Hundreds upon Hundreds of spaceships that contain us. Each one is different. Some even have cultural themes for those who want to think they are still on Earth. Poor them. Earth has been gone for 3,500 years. It is the year 5030. Our ancestors watched the world blow up as they sailed away into space. And space has where we've been ever since that day.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Char Sheet:
Name:
Appearance:

Characters:
The guy who she falls for. But their keys don't match.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Name:Amelia Bodaro
Bio:The Bodaro clan has been in charge of the human race for several generations along side the other clans that run the human race. Amelia has grown up with pretty much the best of everything. But she still gets bored sometimes. So she wanders off a lot to the other ships to see what goes on in them. Also searching for her life partner.
Appearance:
What If The Keys Didn't Match? 3083a7c1edd2413885676b32963bf840

What If The Keys Didn't Match? Golden-key
Back to top Go down
Fiction
Admin
Fiction

PostSubject: Re: What If The Keys Didn't Match?   What If The Keys Didn't Match? EmptyMon May 06, 2013 6:20 pm

Name:Raiden Swift (pronounced Riden)
Bio:Swift is the son of his clans leader, being looked up to and expected to keep a clean appearance. Not what he is at all, he prefers to be alone most of the time, he isn't the nicest of mean with the temper he has.He loves to box/fight. More though RP.
Appearance:
What If The Keys Didn't Match? Henry-cavill-shirtless
What If The Keys Didn't Match? Key
Back to top Go down
Mark's_Girl
Roaming Free
Roaming Free
Mark's_Girl

PostSubject: Re: What If The Keys Didn't Match?   What If The Keys Didn't Match? EmptyMon May 06, 2013 6:23 pm

Thank you for joining.
Back to top Go down
Fiction
Admin
Fiction

PostSubject: Re: What If The Keys Didn't Match?   What If The Keys Didn't Match? EmptyMon May 06, 2013 6:27 pm

Mhm of course
Back to top Go down
Mark's_Girl
Roaming Free
Roaming Free
Mark's_Girl

PostSubject: Re: What If The Keys Didn't Match?   What If The Keys Didn't Match? EmptyMon May 06, 2013 6:42 pm

I walked into the teleport machine. Today I would explore ship #53. This one was the Chinese themed ship. I wanted to try some of the Chinese food today. I wandered around lost in thought. All my life I've been given what I needed to be the best I could. And to keep and eye out for the person whose key matches mine. So that my parents could meet his parents. And therefore said boy and I could get to know each other and fall in love. But so far I just had not found him yet. I sighed.

My head surfaced as I ran into a wall. "Ow." I said out loud. I sighed again as I got up. Most of the reason I wandered was so I could find him and be happy.
Back to top Go down
Fiction
Admin
Fiction

PostSubject: Re: What If The Keys Didn't Match?   What If The Keys Didn't Match? EmptyMon May 06, 2013 7:17 pm

Raiden walked through the busy crowded market of spacecraft #53 he sound of chines flooded his ears, a language he never bothered to learn. Raiden ate an apple as he walked through the people his staff at his side the one thing he never left behind it held in many ways. As he walked he was lost in thought after he finished the apple he tossed in a near by trash can and walked into a building that held a boxing ring. He fought for a while and most the fights he won. He walked out of the building as he whipped the sweat off his face. He wondered for a bit when he heard a someone yell it sound like a female. He looked around to see a girl getting up off the ground. He walked over to her, "You alright?"
Back to top Go down
Mark's_Girl
Roaming Free
Roaming Free
Mark's_Girl

PostSubject: Re: What If The Keys Didn't Match?   What If The Keys Didn't Match? EmptyMon May 06, 2013 7:33 pm

When I got up I went right back into being spacey. So spacey that I bumped into a guy and fell again. Only right flat on my butt. "Sorry." I said trying to get up.
Back to top Go down
Fiction
Admin
Fiction

PostSubject: Re: What If The Keys Didn't Match?   What If The Keys Didn't Match? EmptyMon May 06, 2013 7:45 pm

Raiden assumed she hadn't heard him cause she bumped right into him making her fall yet again, she began to apologize as she tried to stand. He helped her up, "It's fine, my bad you alright?"
Back to top Go down
Mark's_Girl
Roaming Free
Roaming Free
Mark's_Girl

PostSubject: Re: What If The Keys Didn't Match?   What If The Keys Didn't Match? EmptyMon May 06, 2013 7:49 pm

"Yeah. I'm fine. I just get caught up in my head too much sometimes." I said looking at him. "Thanks for helping me up." Thats when I noticed he had...really pretty eyes..
Back to top Go down
Fiction
Admin
Fiction

PostSubject: Re: What If The Keys Didn't Match?   What If The Keys Didn't Match? EmptyMon May 06, 2013 8:03 pm

"Okay, yeah of course.." he smiled softly at her
Back to top Go down
Mark's_Girl
Roaming Free
Roaming Free
Mark's_Girl

PostSubject: Re: What If The Keys Didn't Match?   What If The Keys Didn't Match? EmptyMon May 06, 2013 8:09 pm

"Whats your name?" I asked him while lost in his eyes. I was very strongly attracted to him.
Back to top Go down
Fiction
Admin
Fiction

PostSubject: Re: What If The Keys Didn't Match?   What If The Keys Didn't Match? EmptyMon May 06, 2013 8:15 pm

"Raiden, yours?" He asked as he watched her
Back to top Go down
Mark's_Girl
Roaming Free
Roaming Free
Mark's_Girl

PostSubject: Re: What If The Keys Didn't Match?   What If The Keys Didn't Match? EmptyMon May 06, 2013 8:16 pm

"Amelia Bodaro." I said softly.
Back to top Go down
Fiction
Admin
Fiction

PostSubject: Re: What If The Keys Didn't Match?   What If The Keys Didn't Match? EmptyMon May 06, 2013 8:28 pm

"Bodaro? what is a girl from that kind of clan all they way in a crummy craft like this?"
Back to top Go down
Mark's_Girl
Roaming Free
Roaming Free
Mark's_Girl

PostSubject: Re: What If The Keys Didn't Match?   What If The Keys Didn't Match? EmptyMon May 06, 2013 8:41 pm

"I wanted to try Chinese food...and I like to wander.." I said. "What about you?"
Back to top Go down
Fiction
Admin
Fiction

PostSubject: Re: What If The Keys Didn't Match?   What If The Keys Didn't Match? EmptyMon May 06, 2013 8:56 pm

"Chines food isn't always the best.." he smiled, "Hmm same wondering is quite entertaining and I uh come here to box.."
Back to top Go down
Mark's_Girl
Roaming Free
Roaming Free
Mark's_Girl

PostSubject: Re: What If The Keys Didn't Match?   What If The Keys Didn't Match? EmptyMon May 06, 2013 9:03 pm

"Then do you mind showing me the place you think has the best food?"
Back to top Go down
Fiction
Admin
Fiction

PostSubject: Re: What If The Keys Didn't Match?   What If The Keys Didn't Match? EmptyMon May 06, 2013 9:16 pm

"Yeah, I'd love too.." Raiden smiled softly
Back to top Go down
Mark's_Girl
Roaming Free
Roaming Free
Mark's_Girl

PostSubject: Re: What If The Keys Didn't Match?   What If The Keys Didn't Match? EmptyMon May 06, 2013 9:18 pm

I was jumping up and down on the inside. All I needed now was for him to have a matching key. "Lead the way." I said while making the gesture.
Back to top Go down
Fiction
Admin
Fiction

PostSubject: Re: What If The Keys Didn't Match?   What If The Keys Didn't Match? EmptyMon May 06, 2013 9:20 pm

"Alright.." he chuckled lightly and started to walk
Back to top Go down
Mark's_Girl
Roaming Free
Roaming Free
Mark's_Girl

PostSubject: Re: What If The Keys Didn't Match?   What If The Keys Didn't Match? EmptyMon May 06, 2013 9:22 pm

I followed after him wondering where we were going.
Back to top Go down
Fiction
Admin
Fiction

PostSubject: Re: What If The Keys Didn't Match?   What If The Keys Didn't Match? EmptyMon May 06, 2013 10:08 pm

After a bit he came up to a small builxing, "Here is the best chines food you can get.." he smiled and held the door open for her as he waved at the main owner
Back to top Go down
Mark's_Girl
Roaming Free
Roaming Free
Mark's_Girl

PostSubject: Re: What If The Keys Didn't Match?   What If The Keys Didn't Match? EmptyMon May 06, 2013 10:24 pm

I went in. "So what do you usually order?"
Back to top Go down
Fiction
Admin
Fiction

PostSubject: Re: What If The Keys Didn't Match?   What If The Keys Didn't Match? EmptyMon May 06, 2013 10:33 pm

"Teh specials of the day, "But most of their food is rather good.." he smiled
Back to top Go down
Mark's_Girl
Roaming Free
Roaming Free
Mark's_Girl

PostSubject: Re: What If The Keys Didn't Match?   What If The Keys Didn't Match? EmptyMon May 06, 2013 10:36 pm

"I see." I said as we were seated.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What If The Keys Didn't Match?   What If The Keys Didn't Match? Empty

Back to top Go down

What If The Keys Didn't Match?
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Past The Moon Beyond The Stars... :: Roleplays! :: Mature-
Jump to: