Past The Moon Beyond The Stars...
Please grace us with your presents. Log in please.
Please grace us with your presents. Log in please.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here you can let you mind be free and go past the moon beyond the stars...

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Top posters
smilegreen16
Queen of the Damned Bar_leftQueen of the Damned BarQueen of the Damned Bar_right 
Angel of Death
Queen of the Damned Bar_leftQueen of the Damned BarQueen of the Damned Bar_right 
Fiction
littledemon
Mark's_Girl
~*LuckyChucks*~
Asch
Ashwag24
Nalla
FallenInLove
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Tears in heaven (Fiction and I )
Queen of the Damned EmptySun Apr 13, 2014 7:13 pm by smilegreen16

» Not Gonna get us..
Queen of the Damned EmptySun Apr 13, 2014 6:43 pm by smilegreen16

» The dawn of the senses ((open - join ))
Queen of the Damned EmptyMon Feb 10, 2014 10:23 am by Fiction

» Tears in heaven (Angelofdeath and I )
Queen of the Damned EmptyMon Feb 10, 2014 10:22 am by Fiction

» Fate is unfair (( 1x1))
Queen of the Damned EmptyMon Feb 10, 2014 10:11 am by Fiction

» What If The Keys Didn't Match?
Queen of the Damned EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 11:08 pm by Fiction

» Sleepwalking...
Queen of the Damned EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 11:07 pm by Fiction

» A Thousand Years. (Open 1x1)
Queen of the Damned EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 9:57 pm by Fiction

» You + I = Dare
Queen of the Damned EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 7:54 pm by Angel of Death

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Queen of the Damned

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Fiction
Admin
Fiction

Queen of the Damned Empty
PostSubject: Queen of the Damned   Queen of the Damned EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 9:28 pm

Queen of the damned the title that was given to Willow le Boursier the first vampire, a vicious, blood thirsty, cruel queen. She doesn't care for non only her self and the blood she oh so takes pleasure in drinking. To the humans she is just a very popular rock star whom considers herself a vampire for publicity.

Willow isn't fond of those who try to question her they usually end up turned to ash or just brutally murdered. At one of her "concerts" a young fellow catches her eye and being queen she must have him even if he doesn't agree. Will she change him and turn him into a true natural blood thirsty vampire like herself? Will she kill him? or will they fall in love (insert name) being able to control her lust for blood?

Basic cause I am bored and I am in the mood for vampires haha I just need the human guy.

Name: Willow le Boursier
Bio: all up there and more to find out through Rp
Looks:
Queen of the Damned Beauty-girl_thumb
Back to top Go down
smilegreen16
Roaming Free
Roaming Free

PostSubject: Re: Queen of the Damned   Queen of the Damned EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 11:05 am

Can I be the human boy ?
Back to top Go down
Fiction
Admin
Fiction

PostSubject: Re: Queen of the Damned   Queen of the Damned EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 2:43 pm

Of course thanks!
Back to top Go down
smilegreen16
Roaming Free
Roaming Free

PostSubject: Re: Queen of the Damned   Queen of the Damned EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 2:51 pm

You´re welcome . Do you want him very young like a teenager or like in his mid twenties ?
Back to top Go down
Fiction
Admin
Fiction

PostSubject: Re: Queen of the Damned   Queen of the Damned EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 2:55 pm

((Any Age it don't matter just not old lols))
Back to top Go down
smilegreen16
Roaming Free
Roaming Free

PostSubject: Re: Queen of the Damned   Queen of the Damned EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 3:04 pm

(( lol ))

Name : Adam Minsk
Bio : He doesn´t have much friends and prefers to keep to himself . He doesn´t believe in love and thinks girls are all the same . He dislikes the rockstar named Willow , so he just goes to her concert since he has to babysit his younger cousin.
Looks:
Queen of the Damned 480069_385984228104829_173115729391681_955902_1824704825_n_large
Back to top Go down
Fiction
Admin
Fiction

PostSubject: Re: Queen of the Damned   Queen of the Damned EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 3:08 pm

Willow Le Boursier sat backstage of her concert her platinum blonde hair draped over her shoulders her eyes golden as ever and her ruby red..Her tongue trailed her bottom lip only her band and manager truly knew that she was a blood thirsty vampire.. "I want two boys in my dressing room after the show...I'll be thirsty.." She snarled at the man who the wold knew as her 'Manager." she took off her blacked furred coat and threw it at him watching him fumble to catch it sent laughter through her as she walked off the band following. Willow wore her skin tight leather skinny's and a baggy black band tank top. The speakers boomed the crowed filled with; goths,emos, freaks..any and every kind of human that loved her music the music she poured her life experiences in the songs the humans can't understand the real words behind them.

The band was out and started playing one of her songs A smiled crossed Willows face the sounds of the fans frantic screaming blocked everything out they energized her, made her lust go nuts, giving her a high that no human would feel..she walked out not caring if the announcer announced her or not she wanted to see the humans screaming for her..only if those like her would do the same..Willows rubbed her chipped black finger nail across her bottom lip her golden eyes watched and looked at every face her eyes could see and one face caught her attention one that didn't seem to be screaming at her presence one in fact that didn't want to be here..
Back to top Go down
smilegreen16
Roaming Free
Roaming Free

PostSubject: Re: Queen of the Damned   Queen of the Damned EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 3:21 pm

I rolled my eyes as my cousin, Mike, screamed at the top of his lungs the name of the singer for annoying me. He loved to do that , since he knew how I hated to be there . That woman was so pathetic in my opinion, she needed to get crowd´s attention by wearing provocative make up and eccentric clothes . All she wanted for sure was to become a sex symbol and get the teenager´s population crazy , including my silly cousin. I got the impression she was staring our way . It wouldn´t surprise me , we were in the VIP seats , because my cousin had pushed me to give him his birthday gift (aka , money )four months before it actually was. I crossed my arms , getting more frustrated as the crowd pushed me . Couldn´t that be anymore crappy ?

Back to top Go down
Fiction
Admin
Fiction

PostSubject: Re: Queen of the Damned   Queen of the Damned EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 3:53 pm

A smiled formed on her face she nodded lightly to the band her lust grew stronger by the moment her mind imaging herself attack and draining the blood of everyone in the room. The band began to play She smirked, "Are you ready!" she she shouted knowing the entire room would burst out in screams it sent shivers down her spine She let the music fill her ears the screaming excite her even more she had to use all her strength to old her self back from attack the crowed trapping them in the room while she fed off every single one of the while she listened to the screams how pathetic they were to not believe she was an actual vampire... She licked her fangs as they elongated sharp as a needle not like the fake ones her fans wore, that were plastic and you could barely understand what they were saying.. Her eyes yet again wondered to the one who didn't want to be here he seemed as if he wanted to beat everyone in the room including her and that sent a spark through her.. Soon enough she began to sing the crowed singing along screaming for her attention..

The hunger inside given to me, makes me what I am
Always it is calling me, for the blood of man
They say I cannot be this, I am jaded, hiding from the day.
I can't bare, I cannot tame the hunger in me
Oh, I say I did it always searching, you can't fuck with fate.
So instead you'll taste my pain.
The hunger inside given to me, makes me feel alive.
Always out stalking prey, in the dark I hide.
Feeling, falling, hating, feel like I am fading, hating life.
They say I cannot be this, I am jaded, hiding from the day.
I can't bare, I cannot tame the hunger in me...
Oh, I say I did it always searching, you can't fuck with fate.
So instead you'll taste my pain.
You say your life I'm taking, always bothering me, I can't take this anymore, I'm failing, always smothering me
You look down on me, hey what you see, take this gift from me, you will soon feed from me.
Nothing seems exciting, always the same hiding
It's haunting me. It's haunting me. It's haunting me. It's haunting me.
It's haunting me...

((Don't wanna be sued for using this song so it forsaken by Johnathan Davis sung by Marlyn Manson from queen of the damned ))
Back to top Go down
smilegreen16
Roaming Free
Roaming Free

PostSubject: Re: Queen of the Damned   Queen of the Damned EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 4:12 pm

I tried my best to ignore Mike . For some reason , I started to focus on her singing . She seemed as if she was drugged or drunk. She was becoming the music. I wanted to stop looking at her , everything about her was a turn off for me , despite she was attractive , but for some reason my gaze could not move away from her . It was like a spell in which I didn´t want to be . She started moving to the rythm of the music and it was the most eye-catching thing I had ever seen . Mike was telling me something, but I couldn´t hear him since I was lost in those kind of thougts.
Back to top Go down
Fiction
Admin
Fiction

PostSubject: Re: Queen of the Damned   Queen of the Damned EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 4:35 pm

Willow moved to the music as she sang her golden eyes darting around in the crowed catching the eye of a few other vampires within the crowed some there to support their queen and adore and praise her like they be and other well their to stop her if she tried to do something like kill every single one of the hopeless humans. The song soon ended she licked her lips. Willow felt there eyes on her adoring though rather have them be full of fear and bleeding for their lives... She sang two more songs and the concert soon ended she didn't like them long she just wanted her blood she walked to her 'manager' "I just want one tonight, He is the VIP section green eyes black hair bring him to me.." she demanded then walked to her Dressing room..that she shared with the band.
Back to top Go down
smilegreen16
Roaming Free
Roaming Free

PostSubject: Re: Queen of the Damned   Queen of the Damned EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 4:50 pm

The crowd complained about the concert for it being too short . They wanted more , yet they got tired of trying so they gave up and started walking out . I told Mike to sit . I was not going to evacuate and get myself pushed or beaten in the process , so the best was to wait for the stadium to be empty . "Adam , this is boring . Let´s get out of here " I closed my eyes as I sat there and ignored him once again. Some body guards came by and grabbed me by the arms "What ´s wrong with you ?!!" I gritted my teeth , pissed as they took me somewhere I didn´t know . "Get your hands off me , freaks !!" I heard in the distance Mike screaming at them.
Back to top Go down
Fiction
Admin
Fiction

PostSubject: Re: Queen of the Damned   Queen of the Damned EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 5:00 pm

Willow smiled as she leaned against the door and the guards walking towards her she eyes the guy good it was the right one she leaned off the door and walked towards them, "Let him go.." she muttered the hesitated for a moment before letting him go and stepping back two paces..." she eyed him and crossed her arms, "Your name what is it?"
Back to top Go down
smilegreen16
Roaming Free
Roaming Free

PostSubject: Re: Queen of the Damned   Queen of the Damned EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 5:21 pm

I remained quiet, not wanting to give her an answer "Why do you want to know it ? What do you need it for ? I´m just a plain guy " I snorted humorlessly "I´m not even your fan. For God´s sake " I crossed my arms, determined to not let her know my name . That was a mess . She was crazy if she wanted to confront me without even knowing me . What was that ? A speed date service after an eccentric singer´s concert ?
Back to top Go down
Fiction
Admin
Fiction

PostSubject: Re: Queen of the Damned   Queen of the Damned EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 5:28 pm

"Oh I know you don't like me its easy to tell.." she muttered "I want to know it simple as that I have no need for it even if you don't give me your name I just call you something else.. but I do want to know why you don't like me? I have thousands of fans out there that would give their very own life to meet me..." and they have done that plenty of times... she licked her lips lightly, "But yet you stood there looking like you were gonna kill everyone in the room including me I just want to know why it's interesting.."
Back to top Go down
smilegreen16
Roaming Free
Roaming Free

PostSubject: Re: Queen of the Damned   Queen of the Damned EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 6:01 pm

"The name is Adam ....I´m not here because I want to . I had to babysit my cousin , so it was my duty to come with him to the concert . I gave him the ticket as a gift for his birthday . I´m sorry , but I think you are an eccentric singer, who uses too much make up and have all that provocative appearance to lead teenage guys in or the male public . I don´t like this kind of events " I was completely honest when I answered . She seemed to be paying attention to what I said .
Back to top Go down
Fiction
Admin
Fiction

PostSubject: Re: Queen of the Damned   Queen of the Damned EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 6:17 pm

"Hmm I like your honesty..." She smiled, "to be honest the only makeup have on is lipstick the clothing well provocative to the eye of the public but to me its my style and like, I don't mind nor care for the men and teenagers whom scream for my attention if I did one of them would be here instead of you.. but if I wasn't mistaken nomatter how much you me and dislike events like this your eyes were clued to me the whole time..am I wrong?"
Back to top Go down
smilegreen16
Roaming Free
Roaming Free

PostSubject: Re: Queen of the Damned   Queen of the Damned EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 6:25 pm

"I can´t explaint hat , because I don´t understand what happened . All I tell you is don´t get your hopes up with me . You are not my type " I spoke the truth no matter what her response would be . I wasn´t a liar nor I intended to be one. The fact she was rich and beautiful wasn´t something which scared me or made me weaker . She would not get her way with me . I was not a hormoned crazed fan like my cousin Mike.
Back to top Go down
Fiction
Admin
Fiction

PostSubject: Re: Queen of the Damned   Queen of the Damned EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 6:38 pm

Willow circled him, "Not your type? Why? whats my type? if you hate it so much" she smirled lightly her golden eyes looking up and down.
Back to top Go down
smilegreen16
Roaming Free
Roaming Free

PostSubject: Re: Queen of the Damned   Queen of the Damned EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 6:45 pm

"I don´t have a type. Girls are all the same .It´s not worth to engage with any of you "I looked down, not knowing what else to add or tell her.
Back to top Go down
Fiction
Admin
Fiction

PostSubject: Re: Queen of the Damned   Queen of the Damned EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 6:55 pm

"All girls are the same.. hmm I can sort of agree with that but I'm not like every other girl out there not cause I'm rich and got the looks but i am different in many other ways.."
Back to top Go down
smilegreen16
Roaming Free
Roaming Free

PostSubject: Re: Queen of the Damned   Queen of the Damned EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 7:04 pm

"You can´t convince me of that " I snorted "You are a girl , too . What would make you so different from the others ?"
Back to top Go down
Fiction
Admin
Fiction

PostSubject: Re: Queen of the Damned   Queen of the Damned EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 7:14 pm

"Its obvious of how I am different most don't either see it or don't like to accept that I am so different, or they just don't believe.."
Back to top Go down
smilegreen16
Roaming Free
Roaming Free

PostSubject: Re: Queen of the Damned   Queen of the Damned EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 7:28 pm

"What would that be , Willow ?" I used her name for the first time , like if I knew her from before.
Back to top Go down
Fiction
Admin
Fiction

PostSubject: Re: Queen of the Damned   Queen of the Damned EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 7:34 pm

"Oh come on you see how the fans dress, black clothing ,black hair, black nail polish believing they actually are children of the night.." she mocked with a laugh "I'm sure you noticed the platic fangs they all have placed in their mouths.. just think come on I know your a smart boy I can't tell you unless you figure it out.."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Queen of the Damned   Queen of the Damned Empty

Back to top Go down

Queen of the Damned
Page 1 of 12Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Past The Moon Beyond The Stars... :: Roleplays! :: Finished roleplays!-
Jump to: