Past The Moon Beyond The Stars...
Please grace us with your presents. Log in please.

Past The Moon Beyond The Stars...

Here you can let you mind be free and go past the moon beyond the stars...

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Top posters
smilegreen16
The Drug on me is you. ( little demon and I) Bar_leftThe Drug on me is you. ( little demon and I) BarThe Drug on me is you. ( little demon and I) Bar_right 
Angel of Death
The Drug on me is you. ( little demon and I) Bar_leftThe Drug on me is you. ( little demon and I) BarThe Drug on me is you. ( little demon and I) Bar_right 
Fiction
littledemon
Mark's_Girl
~*LuckyChucks*~
Asch
Ashwag24
Nalla
FallenInLove
October 2019
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Tears in heaven (Fiction and I )
The Drug on me is you. ( little demon and I) EmptySun Apr 13, 2014 7:13 pm by smilegreen16

» Not Gonna get us..
The Drug on me is you. ( little demon and I) EmptySun Apr 13, 2014 6:43 pm by smilegreen16

» The dawn of the senses ((open - join ))
The Drug on me is you. ( little demon and I) EmptyMon Feb 10, 2014 10:23 am by Fiction

» Tears in heaven (Angelofdeath and I )
The Drug on me is you. ( little demon and I) EmptyMon Feb 10, 2014 10:22 am by Fiction

» Fate is unfair (( 1x1))
The Drug on me is you. ( little demon and I) EmptyMon Feb 10, 2014 10:11 am by Fiction

» What If The Keys Didn't Match?
The Drug on me is you. ( little demon and I) EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 11:08 pm by Fiction

» Sleepwalking...
The Drug on me is you. ( little demon and I) EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 11:07 pm by Fiction

» A Thousand Years. (Open 1x1)
The Drug on me is you. ( little demon and I) EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 9:57 pm by Fiction

» You + I = Dare
The Drug on me is you. ( little demon and I) EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 7:54 pm by Angel of Death

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

The Drug on me is you. ( little demon and I)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Fiction
Admin
Fiction

The Drug on me is you. ( little demon and I) Empty
PostSubject: The Drug on me is you. ( little demon and I)   The Drug on me is you. ( little demon and I) EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 5:05 pm

Mari is a human girl she has a stalker his name is (insert name) he is vampire he tried her blood once and was hooked and only to her blood he can get abusive if he wants her blood bad enough

(Pm me any questions)

Characters
Mari:taken by I
vampire stalker

name
looks

Mari Sullivan
she is sweet but can be feisty but she doesn't know how to deal with her vampire stalker
long blond hair purple highlights beautiful ocean blue eyes

Last edited by Necromancer's_Love! on Fri Feb 24, 2012 12:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
littledemon
Roaming Free
Roaming Free
littledemon

PostSubject: Re: The Drug on me is you. ( little demon and I)   The Drug on me is you. ( little demon and I) EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 7:27 pm

may i??
Back to top Go down
Fiction
Admin
Fiction

PostSubject: Re: The Drug on me is you. ( little demon and I)   The Drug on me is you. ( little demon and I) EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 10:47 am

Yws'm thank you!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The Drug on me is you. ( little demon and I) Chelsea%20grin%20fb%20covers
Back to top Go down
littledemon
Roaming Free
Roaming Free
littledemon

PostSubject: Re: The Drug on me is you. ( little demon and I)   The Drug on me is you. ( little demon and I) EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 11:55 am

Sam is an old powerful vampire, he wasted all his wealth on girls and clubs, but one day he tasted a blood he judged rare and powerful and since he just stalk the girl trying to get her blood again.

Name: sam marks
looks: big and muscled , blond hair, green eyes

thabk you so much!:d
Back to top Go down
Fiction
Admin
Fiction

PostSubject: Re: The Drug on me is you. ( little demon and I)   The Drug on me is you. ( little demon and I) EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 12:00 pm

(( mhm no prob thanks, we'll start this where its been a week after he had tasted her blood.))

Mia was still confused lost she didn't know how to deal it was last week she was bit by a vampire!! a week ago she didn't think they existed till she met him..... She shivered under the thought as she slightly paced she couldn't really coop with the fact that vampires truly exist and one of them likes her blood a little to much...

Back to top Go down
littledemon
Roaming Free
Roaming Free
littledemon

PostSubject: Re: The Drug on me is you. ( little demon and I)   The Drug on me is you. ( little demon and I) EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 12:25 pm

when he woke up last week he felt filled with power and remembered how her blood tasted.since that second he couldn't take in any other blood it wasn't as tasty and satisfying, of course he drunk from other girls to stay alive but as much as he wanted to.he was sitting on a tree branch looking discretely at the beautiful creature pacing back and force in her house.
Back to top Go down
Fiction
Admin
Fiction

PostSubject: Re: The Drug on me is you. ( little demon and I)   The Drug on me is you. ( little demon and I) EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 11:06 pm

She rubbed her neck remember being bitten, she let out a small sigh, "I've gone mad... vampires don't exist...." she muttered trying to convince herself that they didn't exist it wasn't real it was just a bad dream.

Back to top Go down
littledemon
Roaming Free
Roaming Free
littledemon

PostSubject: Re: The Drug on me is you. ( little demon and I)   The Drug on me is you. ( little demon and I) EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 9:18 am

sam heard what she said and smiled maybe he should show her he really exists. he jumped on her roof and got inside from the window he sat on the couch waiting her to see him
Back to top Go down
Fiction
Admin
Fiction

PostSubject: Re: The Drug on me is you. ( little demon and I)   The Drug on me is you. ( little demon and I) EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 2:11 pm

"Yea just a dream, maybe TV will change my mind..." she walking into her living and he was there the one who had bitten her, she screamed and jumped back, "Wh-what the hell" she muttered

Back to top Go down
littledemon
Roaming Free
Roaming Free
littledemon

PostSubject: Re: The Drug on me is you. ( little demon and I)   The Drug on me is you. ( little demon and I) EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 6:02 pm

he smiled "shhh the neighbors will think you are crazy" he looked at the window then back at her "don't worry i'm not here to hurt you i just heard you say that we don't exist and couldn't stop myself from coming here and prove you wrong"
Back to top Go down
Fiction
Admin
Fiction

PostSubject: Re: The Drug on me is you. ( little demon and I)   The Drug on me is you. ( little demon and I) EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 11:53 am

She looked at him freaked out first but then it was gone filled with anger, "Wait you were watching me? First you bite me and I find out vampires exist and I think I am going crazy nd now you are watching me outside my house, well that's just great... just what I need a vampire stalker oh that's a stories to tell the folks when they visit..."

Back to top Go down
littledemon
Roaming Free
Roaming Free
littledemon

PostSubject: Re: The Drug on me is you. ( little demon and I)   The Drug on me is you. ( little demon and I) EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 1:36 pm

he burst into laughter, seeing her in such an angry state made him smile "yeah go ahead and tell them...they sure will believe you.even if you show them where i bit you its now an empty spot the trace is gone"he smiled "so what's for dinner?"
Back to top Go down
Fiction
Admin
Fiction

PostSubject: Re: The Drug on me is you. ( little demon and I)   The Drug on me is you. ( little demon and I) EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 6:19 pm

Her jaw was set and she crossed her arms, "I wouldn't bother telling people rather a huge joke I think..." she laughed slightly, "yea no dinner"

Back to top Go down
littledemon
Roaming Free
Roaming Free
littledemon

PostSubject: Re: The Drug on me is you. ( little demon and I)   The Drug on me is you. ( little demon and I) EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 6:24 pm

"no dinner hum" he raised his eye brows " maybe you want to feel my closeness again, i'm really thirsty"
Back to top Go down
Fiction
Admin
Fiction

PostSubject: Re: The Drug on me is you. ( little demon and I)   The Drug on me is you. ( little demon and I) EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 6:49 pm

"no...I do not" she crossed her arms

Back to top Go down
littledemon
Roaming Free
Roaming Free
littledemon

PostSubject: Re: The Drug on me is you. ( little demon and I)   The Drug on me is you. ( little demon and I) EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 6:55 pm

"are you sure?" he asked with his velvet voice
Back to top Go down
Fiction
Admin
Fiction

PostSubject: Re: The Drug on me is you. ( little demon and I)   The Drug on me is you. ( little demon and I) EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 7:13 pm

She closed her eyes and let out a sigh and then reopened them, "Positive."

Back to top Go down
littledemon
Roaming Free
Roaming Free
littledemon

PostSubject: Re: The Drug on me is you. ( little demon and I)   The Drug on me is you. ( little demon and I) EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 7:16 pm

"okay" he got up and got close to her he brushed her cheek with a finger than headed to her room and laid on her bed
Back to top Go down
Fiction
Admin
Fiction

PostSubject: Re: The Drug on me is you. ( little demon and I)   The Drug on me is you. ( little demon and I) EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 7:24 pm

She swallowed with a small shiver and walked that way, 'what are you doing?"

Back to top Go down
littledemon
Roaming Free
Roaming Free
littledemon

PostSubject: Re: The Drug on me is you. ( little demon and I)   The Drug on me is you. ( little demon and I) EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 7:30 pm

"getting some sleep...why? do you mind?"
Back to top Go down
Fiction
Admin
Fiction

PostSubject: Re: The Drug on me is you. ( little demon and I)   The Drug on me is you. ( little demon and I) EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 7:52 pm

"yes I do"

Back to top Go down
littledemon
Roaming Free
Roaming Free
littledemon

PostSubject: Re: The Drug on me is you. ( little demon and I)   The Drug on me is you. ( little demon and I) EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 8:08 am

"make me leave than"
Back to top Go down
Fiction
Admin
Fiction

PostSubject: Re: The Drug on me is you. ( little demon and I)   The Drug on me is you. ( little demon and I) EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 2:50 pm

She let out a frustrated sigh, "I am not going any where near you... Just leave..."

Back to top Go down
littledemon
Roaming Free
Roaming Free
littledemon

PostSubject: Re: The Drug on me is you. ( little demon and I)   The Drug on me is you. ( little demon and I) EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 3:04 pm

"alright..." he flipped over and was now looking out the window with a smile
Back to top Go down
Fiction
Admin
Fiction

PostSubject: Re: The Drug on me is you. ( little demon and I)   The Drug on me is you. ( little demon and I) EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 3:13 pm

"your like a little kid and don't listen do you?" She shook her head and walked out of the room

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Drug on me is you. ( little demon and I)   The Drug on me is you. ( little demon and I) Empty

Back to top Go down

The Drug on me is you. ( little demon and I)
Page 1 of 9Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next