Past The Moon Beyond The Stars...
Please grace us with your presents. Log in please.

Past The Moon Beyond The Stars...

Here you can let you mind be free and go past the moon beyond the stars...

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Top posters
smilegreen16
Not Gonna get us.. Bar_leftNot Gonna get us.. BarNot Gonna get us.. Bar_right 
Angel of Death
Fiction
littledemon
Mark's_Girl
~*LuckyChucks*~
Asch
Ashwag24
Nalla
FallenInLove
October 2019
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Tears in heaven (Fiction and I )
Not Gonna get us.. EmptySun Apr 13, 2014 7:13 pm by smilegreen16

» Not Gonna get us..
Not Gonna get us.. EmptySun Apr 13, 2014 6:43 pm by smilegreen16

» The dawn of the senses ((open - join ))
Not Gonna get us.. EmptyMon Feb 10, 2014 10:23 am by Fiction

» Tears in heaven (Angelofdeath and I )
Not Gonna get us.. EmptyMon Feb 10, 2014 10:22 am by Fiction

» Fate is unfair (( 1x1))
Not Gonna get us.. EmptyMon Feb 10, 2014 10:11 am by Fiction

» What If The Keys Didn't Match?
Not Gonna get us.. EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 11:08 pm by Fiction

» Sleepwalking...
Not Gonna get us.. EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 11:07 pm by Fiction

» A Thousand Years. (Open 1x1)
Not Gonna get us.. EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 9:57 pm by Fiction

» You + I = Dare
Not Gonna get us.. EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 7:54 pm by Angel of Death

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Not Gonna get us..

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Fiction
Admin
Fiction

Not Gonna get us.. Empty
PostSubject: Not Gonna get us..   Not Gonna get us.. EmptyFri Oct 19, 2012 7:28 pm

"We will run away, me and you and nothing it gonna stop us...they're not gonna get us.."He spoke, She couldn't help but smile softly though she felt scared for her life but she believed him trusted him, because she loved him..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A story of a boy and a girl, One was a spy sent to kill a normal person... The other with a normal person who lived a normal life with friends and family...

This love tale start the day A spy and an average person meet under a hectic circumstance.

((Female)), She may seem like your normal girl, friends family, school..the perfect human well not fully her and her family had a deep secret her father was the leader of world wide base corporation to take down the U.S. government now with her father dead she is net in line to take control...

((Male)), Raised from a young age he was trained and taught the ways of the spy world, and he came out to be one of the best. He was set on one of the most serious cases, "The Ward Cooperation"..and his major role is..to get to know the young (female name) and then kill her..
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Any questions PM me.
~I'll play either character so we can discuss who wants to be who, so PM me to join please, or if you know who you want to be just post the character sheet then I'll post mine.

Name:
Appearance:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Not Gonna get us.. Chelsea%20grin%20fb%20covers
Back to top Go down
smilegreen16
Roaming Free
Roaming Free

Not Gonna get us.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not Gonna get us..   Not Gonna get us.. EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 3:33 pm

May I join ?
Back to top Go down
Fiction
Admin
Fiction

Not Gonna get us.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not Gonna get us..   Not Gonna get us.. EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 1:48 am

Yes of course just post a character sheet of the character you want to be

Back to top Go down
smilegreen16
Roaming Free
Roaming Free

Not Gonna get us.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not Gonna get us..   Not Gonna get us.. EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 5:13 pm

Fake name: Dorothy McKevin Real name : Eva Ward.
Bio: Eva had always thought she was an average girl , nothing being unusual about her.She didn´t have that much friends or popularity ; she kept to herself most of the time. All that changed a night his dad came home after work and told her they had to move to another state and change their identities. She did not understand what was happening , yet she obeyed and didn´t bring up the subject anymore. Now she is eighteen and trying to figure out all the puzzle pieces of her family legacy .
Not Gonna get us.. Rachel-Shoot-rachel-hurd-wood-10734968-594-396_large
Back to top Go down
Fiction
Admin
Fiction

Not Gonna get us.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not Gonna get us..   Not Gonna get us.. EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 2:10 am

Name:Jared Van De Kamp, Fake Name:Andrew Hodge
Bio:: Jared may seem like your typical guy, charming good-looking and smart all around the perfect man, but he has a deep secret he is a spy and has been ever since he could remember and he just got the mission he thought would be easy but would turn ut to be something he never expected...
Not Gonna get us.. Matt_bomer_14

Back to top Go down
Fiction
Admin
Fiction

Not Gonna get us.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not Gonna get us..   Not Gonna get us.. EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 2:17 am

{We'll start with the first day he meets her.}

Jared sighed as he looked at the new town he would be "living in" during this current mission, it was an easy one, it should be that hard, find, trap,kill...the typical assassination. After getting the few thing he brought into his temporary apartment which was mostly clothing and his work "supplies" he got dressed in dark blue jeans, a black shirt, and shoes. Jared took a picture of the person he was to kill and put it in his wallet behind some cards. The this time was a female...he sighed he normally would refuse to assassinate a female but she was different they told him things about her and he agreed she needed to be taken out before she knew what she could control.

Jared walked out into the town as he ran a hand through his brunette hair, his green eyes squinting from the sun. He started down the street walking around the town to get to know his surroundings more then just a map.

Back to top Go down
smilegreen16
Roaming Free
Roaming Free

Not Gonna get us.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not Gonna get us..   Not Gonna get us.. EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 10:27 pm

I sighed in frustration as my cellphone rang for the fourth time . Didn´t my father get the message that this little town meant no harm to us ? Nobody knew us properly , despite we tried to keep up a normal life as any other average familie . So , I guess bodyguards were not useful for the moment. Besides, I did know how to defend myself ; all those martial arts´classes had to work for something . I slid my sunglasses on , I still was not that used to the sunny weather .
Back to top Go down
Fiction
Admin
Fiction

Not Gonna get us.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not Gonna get us..   Not Gonna get us.. EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 2:21 am

Jared sighed as he walked down the sidewalk of the mid of the town, the buildings full of stores, restaurants, and other places. He watched the people walk but he still hadn't seen his target. He ran a hand through his hair with a sigh and walked into a coffee shop.

Back to top Go down
smilegreen16
Roaming Free
Roaming Free

Not Gonna get us.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not Gonna get us..   Not Gonna get us.. EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 4:25 pm

I smiled to myself as I felt the smell of coffee . It was exactly what I needed at the moment . Nothing better than a capuccino after having such a tiring day . I headed to the coffee shop´s entrance and before walking toward the counter to order, I turned off my cellphone, not wanting to receive anymore calls or texts from my dad. I stepped into the waiting line , right behind a tall guy who seemed to be very focused on deciding what to order . I removed my sunglasses while I waited.
Back to top Go down
Fiction
Admin
Fiction

Not Gonna get us.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not Gonna get us..   Not Gonna get us.. EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 8:47 pm

Jared sighed and ran a hand through his hair as he debated what to order soon enough he was next in line and just ordered something, he paid with a nodded and turned almost running into the person behind him, "Oh.." when he saw the girl he smiled lightly, "Sorry..didn't mean to bump into you.." He spoke

Back to top Go down
smilegreen16
Roaming Free
Roaming Free

Not Gonna get us.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not Gonna get us..   Not Gonna get us.. EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 9:03 pm

"Uh...sure " I managed to say as the guy smiled at me . I could not deny his physical appearance was very eyecatching , yet I tried to keep my face neutral, not wanting to give away my thoughts about him being extremely alluring , since he looked like the kind of guy who had a high ego and who didn´t give up easily when he wanted something.
Back to top Go down
Fiction
Admin
Fiction

Not Gonna get us.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not Gonna get us..   Not Gonna get us.. EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 9:17 pm

Jared looked at her, it was her the girl he needed to well..kill..hmm a shame too she was pretty. Jared smiled, "Let me buy your coffee to make up for it, it's the least I can do.."

Back to top Go down
smilegreen16
Roaming Free
Roaming Free

Not Gonna get us.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not Gonna get us..   Not Gonna get us.. EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 9:23 pm

"It´s not necessary , really " I assured him . "It´s no big deal . I mean ,you didn´t actually bump into me, which is good" I bit my lip after I said that , the last part of my speech had sounded kind of lame.
Back to top Go down
Fiction
Admin
Fiction

Not Gonna get us.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not Gonna get us..   Not Gonna get us.. EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 9:27 pm

"NO big deal? I almost ran into someone that is half my size, please I'll buy then leave.." He smiled softly

Back to top Go down
smilegreen16
Roaming Free
Roaming Free

Not Gonna get us.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not Gonna get us..   Not Gonna get us.. EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 9:32 pm

"I...Fine , I´ll let you buy my coffee " I replied . I had been right about him getting what he wanted . He had good persuading skills and that left me not wanting to say no.
Back to top Go down
Fiction
Admin
Fiction

Not Gonna get us.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not Gonna get us..   Not Gonna get us.. EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 9:45 pm

"Thank you.." he smiled brightly, "Go on get what you want.."

Back to top Go down
smilegreen16
Roaming Free
Roaming Free

Not Gonna get us.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not Gonna get us..   Not Gonna get us.. EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 9:51 pm

I stepped closer to the counter and ordered a cappuccino . I drummed my fingers on the counter , lost in thought.
Back to top Go down
Fiction
Admin
Fiction

Not Gonna get us.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not Gonna get us..   Not Gonna get us.. EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 9:56 pm

Jared watched her a bit and put the money on the counter once her drink was placed before her

Back to top Go down
smilegreen16
Roaming Free
Roaming Free

Not Gonna get us.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not Gonna get us..   Not Gonna get us.. EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 10:02 pm

I grabbed my drink and turned to face him again. "Thanks " I muttered . Then it came to my mind that he had to be also new in town . He did not see like a small town man and I had not seen him around before.
Back to top Go down
Fiction
Admin
Fiction

Not Gonna get us.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not Gonna get us..   Not Gonna get us.. EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 10:16 pm

"Your welcome, I guess I'll see you around the name is Andrew by the way.." He smiled

Back to top Go down
smilegreen16
Roaming Free
Roaming Free

Not Gonna get us.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not Gonna get us..   Not Gonna get us.. EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 10:20 pm

"I´m Dorothy " I replied . "See you around, Andrew . Just try to not bump into me the next time we see each other " I joked . With that said, I walked away.
Back to top Go down
Fiction
Admin
Fiction

Not Gonna get us.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not Gonna get us..   Not Gonna get us.. EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 10:48 pm

jared chuckledm "Yeah see you around.." he smiled

Back to top Go down
smilegreen16
Roaming Free
Roaming Free

Not Gonna get us.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not Gonna get us..   Not Gonna get us.. EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 10:57 pm

I turned to look at him one last time before walking out of the coffee shop . I took my phone out from my pocket and turned it back on to check how many missed calls I had.
Back to top Go down
Fiction
Admin
Fiction

Not Gonna get us.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not Gonna get us..   Not Gonna get us.. EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 1:56 am

Jared smiled and took a drink of his coffee, before heading out of the shop and headed the other direction. Now that he had found her needed to figure out what his next moves were.

Back to top Go down
smilegreen16
Roaming Free
Roaming Free

Not Gonna get us.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not Gonna get us..   Not Gonna get us.. EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 6:14 pm

I took a sip from my coffee as I checked my missed calls. I had more from my dad. I slid my phone back inside my skirt´s pocket . As I walked, I spotted nearby some classmates from my new school . Just what I needed at the moment ! I thought sarcastically.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Not Gonna get us.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not Gonna get us..   Not Gonna get us.. Empty

Back to top Go down

Not Gonna get us..
Page 1 of 40Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Past The Moon Beyond The Stars... :: Roleplays! :: Finished roleplays!-
Jump to: