Past The Moon Beyond The Stars...
Please grace us with your presents. Log in please.

Past The Moon Beyond The Stars...

Here you can let you mind be free and go past the moon beyond the stars...

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Top posters
smilegreen16
The Drug on me is you. ( little demon and I) - Page 2 Bar_leftThe Drug on me is you. ( little demon and I) - Page 2 BarThe Drug on me is you. ( little demon and I) - Page 2 Bar_right 
Angel of Death
The Drug on me is you. ( little demon and I) - Page 2 Bar_leftThe Drug on me is you. ( little demon and I) - Page 2 BarThe Drug on me is you. ( little demon and I) - Page 2 Bar_right 
Fiction
littledemon
Mark's_Girl
~*LuckyChucks*~
Asch
Ashwag24
Nalla
FallenInLove
October 2019
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Tears in heaven (Fiction and I )
The Drug on me is you. ( little demon and I) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 13, 2014 7:13 pm by smilegreen16

» Not Gonna get us..
The Drug on me is you. ( little demon and I) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 13, 2014 6:43 pm by smilegreen16

» The dawn of the senses ((open - join ))
The Drug on me is you. ( little demon and I) - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 10, 2014 10:23 am by Fiction

» Tears in heaven (Angelofdeath and I )
The Drug on me is you. ( little demon and I) - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 10, 2014 10:22 am by Fiction

» Fate is unfair (( 1x1))
The Drug on me is you. ( little demon and I) - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 10, 2014 10:11 am by Fiction

» What If The Keys Didn't Match?
The Drug on me is you. ( little demon and I) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 11:08 pm by Fiction

» Sleepwalking...
The Drug on me is you. ( little demon and I) - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 11:07 pm by Fiction

» A Thousand Years. (Open 1x1)
The Drug on me is you. ( little demon and I) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 9:57 pm by Fiction

» You + I = Dare
The Drug on me is you. ( little demon and I) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 7:54 pm by Angel of Death

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

The Drug on me is you. ( little demon and I)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
littledemon
Roaming Free
Roaming Free
littledemon

The Drug on me is you. ( little demon and I) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Drug on me is you. ( little demon and I)   The Drug on me is you. ( little demon and I) - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 3:47 pm

he chuckled knowing she would come back to kick him out sooner or later
Back to top Go down
Fiction
Admin
Fiction

PostSubject: Re: The Drug on me is you. ( little demon and I)   The Drug on me is you. ( little demon and I) - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 10:52 pm

She paced for a while in the living room then sighed walking in , "Fine what will it take for me to get you to leave my house?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The Drug on me is you. ( little demon and I) - Page 2 Chelsea%20grin%20fb%20covers
Back to top Go down
littledemon
Roaming Free
Roaming Free
littledemon

PostSubject: Re: The Drug on me is you. ( little demon and I)   The Drug on me is you. ( little demon and I) - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 3:42 pm

he smiled "you know what i am so you clearly know what i want... i could take it easily i just want you to be willing"
Back to top Go down
Fiction
Admin
Fiction

PostSubject: Re: The Drug on me is you. ( little demon and I)   The Drug on me is you. ( little demon and I) - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 10:48 pm

"Yea and thats something you clearly are not getting"

The Drug on me is you. ( little demon and I) - Page 2 Chelsea%20grin%20fb%20covers
Back to top Go down
littledemon
Roaming Free
Roaming Free
littledemon

PostSubject: Re: The Drug on me is you. ( little demon and I)   The Drug on me is you. ( little demon and I) - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 8:11 am

" so you won't get your bed unless you sleep next to me, simple"
Back to top Go down
Fiction
Admin
Fiction

PostSubject: Re: The Drug on me is you. ( little demon and I)   The Drug on me is you. ( little demon and I) - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 11:02 am

"Simple I just don't sleep in my bed."

Back to top Go down
littledemon
Roaming Free
Roaming Free
littledemon

PostSubject: Re: The Drug on me is you. ( little demon and I)   The Drug on me is you. ( little demon and I) - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 12:08 pm

He looked up at her " is it safe to sleep in a house where there's a vampire who has a desire to drink from you ?" he shackled and in split of seconds he was holding her against the wall his eyes full of lust he let his finger wander on her neck lightly
Back to top Go down
Fiction
Admin
Fiction

PostSubject: Re: The Drug on me is you. ( little demon and I)   The Drug on me is you. ( little demon and I) - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 2:43 pm

She gasped slightly surprised,She didn't looked from him as she swallowed a bit, "But you know the more drink from me the less there will be..." She muttered

Back to top Go down
littledemon
Roaming Free
Roaming Free
littledemon

PostSubject: Re: The Drug on me is you. ( little demon and I)   The Drug on me is you. ( little demon and I) - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 2:47 pm

"you don't have to worry about that i know how to keep you full with blood" he saidlicking her neck
(mature or not?))
Back to top Go down
Fiction
Admin
Fiction

PostSubject: Re: The Drug on me is you. ( little demon and I)   The Drug on me is you. ( little demon and I) - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 2:54 pm

(( yup mature))
She shivered, "adn I don't get a choice in this find you someone else..'

Back to top Go down
littledemon
Roaming Free
Roaming Free
littledemon

PostSubject: Re: The Drug on me is you. ( little demon and I)   The Drug on me is you. ( little demon and I) - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 2:59 pm

"yes you do of course you do. but see, if you don't agree and i want it i can hurt you to get it and if you are willing to fill my desire than all you will have is pleasure, you'll be taken to another world.you can choose what you want" he smiled " oh and no i can't go to anyone else i want you just you"
Back to top Go down
Fiction
Admin
Fiction

PostSubject: Re: The Drug on me is you. ( little demon and I)   The Drug on me is you. ( little demon and I) - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 3:08 pm

"y0u could really do that? hurt me for blood? wow you like it bruised and beaten more the willingly pure hmm figures.."

Back to top Go down
littledemon
Roaming Free
Roaming Free
littledemon

PostSubject: Re: The Drug on me is you. ( little demon and I)   The Drug on me is you. ( little demon and I) - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 3:12 pm

"no i'm offering you to willingly surrender if you don't it will be your own fault and decision"
Back to top Go down
Fiction
Admin
Fiction

PostSubject: Re: The Drug on me is you. ( little demon and I)   The Drug on me is you. ( little demon and I) - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 3:19 pm

She knew there was no way out of this she sighed and slightly pushed him back, "FIne.."

Back to top Go down
littledemon
Roaming Free
Roaming Free
littledemon

PostSubject: Re: The Drug on me is you. ( little demon and I)   The Drug on me is you. ( little demon and I) - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 3:22 pm

he smiled "see i knew we could come to an arrangement. any time you feel like you can give some you can call me. see? i'm not a total brute"
Back to top Go down
Fiction
Admin
Fiction

PostSubject: Re: The Drug on me is you. ( little demon and I)   The Drug on me is you. ( little demon and I) - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 3:28 pm

She snickered bit, 'so you say.."

Back to top Go down
littledemon
Roaming Free
Roaming Free
littledemon

PostSubject: Re: The Drug on me is you. ( little demon and I)   The Drug on me is you. ( little demon and I) - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 3:30 pm

he was about to leave but when she said that he looked back at her " you won't call will you?"
Back to top Go down
Fiction
Admin
Fiction

PostSubject: Re: The Drug on me is you. ( little demon and I)   The Drug on me is you. ( little demon and I) - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 3:52 pm

"Maybe maybe not honestly i do not know"

Back to top Go down
littledemon
Roaming Free
Roaming Free
littledemon

PostSubject: Re: The Drug on me is you. ( little demon and I)   The Drug on me is you. ( little demon and I) - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 3:59 pm

he came back to her "i'll give you a sample of pleasure just so you know if you're gonna call me" he leaned and felt her body tense "no...you have to be relaxed or you won't feel the pleasure" he said as he licked her neck before sinking his teeth into her tender flesh drinking and moaning at the same time, he knew she would love it since he was passionate and giving her love and tenderness
Back to top Go down
Fiction
Admin
Fiction

PostSubject: Re: The Drug on me is you. ( little demon and I)   The Drug on me is you. ( little demon and I) - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 4:08 pm

She was surprised and didn't expect to feel like that she hadn't the first time he had bit her, She didn't want to dmit it felt good and she liked it....

Back to top Go down
littledemon
Roaming Free
Roaming Free
littledemon

PostSubject: Re: The Drug on me is you. ( little demon and I)   The Drug on me is you. ( little demon and I) - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 4:11 pm

he pulled away licking her neck so the wound would close and held her gaze "will you call me?" he asked her in a whisper being very seductive
Back to top Go down
Fiction
Admin
Fiction

PostSubject: Re: The Drug on me is you. ( little demon and I)   The Drug on me is you. ( little demon and I) - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 4:27 pm

She cleared her throat, "umm yea maybe"

Back to top Go down
littledemon
Roaming Free
Roaming Free
littledemon

PostSubject: Re: The Drug on me is you. ( little demon and I)   The Drug on me is you. ( little demon and I) - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 4:30 pm

he held her gaze for a while than gave her a piece of paper with his number on it, he looked at her once again and left before she could say anything else
Back to top Go down
Fiction
Admin
Fiction

PostSubject: Re: The Drug on me is you. ( little demon and I)   The Drug on me is you. ( little demon and I) - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 4:38 pm

She looked at the paper before she shoved it in her pocket

Back to top Go down
littledemon
Roaming Free
Roaming Free
littledemon

PostSubject: Re: The Drug on me is you. ( little demon and I)   The Drug on me is you. ( little demon and I) - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 4:40 pm

when he got to his old dusty mansion he felt alone again but he didn't want to bring any prostitute he won't do that again, he wanted her and only her. he paced in the house back and forth for a while
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Drug on me is you. ( little demon and I)   The Drug on me is you. ( little demon and I) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Drug on me is you. ( little demon and I)
Page 2 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next