Past The Moon Beyond The Stars...
Please grace us with your presents. Log in please.
Please grace us with your presents. Log in please.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here you can let you mind be free and go past the moon beyond the stars...

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Top posters
smilegreen16
The Girl Your Parents Warned You About Bar_leftThe Girl Your Parents Warned You About BarThe Girl Your Parents Warned You About Bar_right 
Angel of Death
The Girl Your Parents Warned You About Bar_leftThe Girl Your Parents Warned You About BarThe Girl Your Parents Warned You About Bar_right 
Fiction
littledemon
Mark's_Girl
~*LuckyChucks*~
Asch
Ashwag24
Nalla
FallenInLove
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Tears in heaven (Fiction and I )
The Girl Your Parents Warned You About EmptySun Apr 13, 2014 7:13 pm by smilegreen16

» Not Gonna get us..
The Girl Your Parents Warned You About EmptySun Apr 13, 2014 6:43 pm by smilegreen16

» The dawn of the senses ((open - join ))
The Girl Your Parents Warned You About EmptyMon Feb 10, 2014 10:23 am by Fiction

» Tears in heaven (Angelofdeath and I )
The Girl Your Parents Warned You About EmptyMon Feb 10, 2014 10:22 am by Fiction

» Fate is unfair (( 1x1))
The Girl Your Parents Warned You About EmptyMon Feb 10, 2014 10:11 am by Fiction

» What If The Keys Didn't Match?
The Girl Your Parents Warned You About EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 11:08 pm by Fiction

» Sleepwalking...
The Girl Your Parents Warned You About EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 11:07 pm by Fiction

» A Thousand Years. (Open 1x1)
The Girl Your Parents Warned You About EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 9:57 pm by Fiction

» You + I = Dare
The Girl Your Parents Warned You About EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 7:54 pm by Angel of Death

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

The Girl Your Parents Warned You About

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Fiction
Admin
Fiction

The Girl Your Parents Warned You About Empty
PostSubject: The Girl Your Parents Warned You About   The Girl Your Parents Warned You About EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 8:10 pm

The Girl Your Parents Warned You About Tumblr_m7d5pwkmv21ryxqino1_500

B was pretty much your regular guy around the school. He got by with average grades, played sports but was never the star player, he had friends but was far being popular. He was just your average guy and he was more then well aware of his status, but more importantly he liked where he stood. The limelight was never a place where he wanted to be, it seemed like way too much pressure in his opinion. Though he secretly envied what it must be like to have everyone want to your friend, but even still he decided to stay right where he belonged. Or at least that was until he met G.
G wasn’t a popular exactly popular, in fact if anything she was the bad girl around the school. But with how much you could hear everyone talking about her, you would think she was. The thing is, she knew how to catch every ones attention and she made it look easy. B suspected that the only reason most people didn’t like her was because most people strived to look as cool as she did. You could catch glance her walking down a side walk and wish you walked with that much confidence. Everything about her was a mystery that people only wished they could crack. She was the sort of trouble that drew people in, the type of trouble you didn’t mind getting into.
It wasn’t until B went to a party that he ever really felt her draw him. He had just been leaning against a wall, blending in as he usually did, when she walked passed him and their eyes made direct contact. She smelled like lust and cigarettes and had a gaze that could bring grown men to their feet. Had she really been looking at him? Him of all people? He couldn’t be sure, but there was one thing he knew for sure. It was that moment, that small look and devilish smirk on her lips that got him caught in her web.
If the night before had been a mistake, it couldn’t have been the next morning when he was walking up to the school and caught her staring. Not that she was trying to hide it in the least. And it went on like this for days, until one day it stopped and he felt a certain anxiety that she had so suddenly lost interest. Maybe this was how she drew people in, made them so interested in her. He didn’t care though, after about three days of being ignored, he couldn’t take it anymore. If she was trouble, for some reason he wanted a taste of it.
So when he saw her at the next party, he followed her into any empty room that reeked of drugs. But she just stood there, looking him over like she had been expecting him the whole time. Her lips curved into a feline like smirk as she wordlessly approached him and planted her lips against his. The rest of the night was put on repeat, smoke, drink, and sex. It wasn’t until the sunlight burned his lids that he realized it was morning and she was gone. But she didn’t seem like the type who stuck around for breakfast, but he wanted her to be. And that meant he couldn’t just be average B anymore. She was playing a game and he was sure he’d be the loser, but he couldn’t deny he wanted her. Even though he could have sworn that two didn’t speak a word all night. But if she was trouble, he’d be trouble too. Next time they met, he wanted G to be as drawn to him as he was to her or at least try. But B would learn soon enough, when you’re only the pray, you don’t mess with a lioness.

○ B wouldn’t have done drugs or smoked before he met her. But he isn’t exactly innocent either. He isn’t a virgin and he drinks on many occasions.
○ How this ends for them, I have yet to decide. We can plot it out when its time for that.
○We can talk about who wants to be who
Back to top Go down
smilegreen16
Roaming Free
Roaming Free

PostSubject: Re: The Girl Your Parents Warned You About   The Girl Your Parents Warned You About EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 8:16 pm

May I join ?
Back to top Go down
Fiction
Admin
Fiction

PostSubject: Re: The Girl Your Parents Warned You About   The Girl Your Parents Warned You About EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 8:18 pm

((Of course you can Whom do you want to be?))
Back to top Go down
smilegreen16
Roaming Free
Roaming Free

PostSubject: Re: The Girl Your Parents Warned You About   The Girl Your Parents Warned You About EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 8:21 pm

I don´t really mind . You can decide who do you want to be =)
Back to top Go down
Fiction
Admin
Fiction

PostSubject: Re: The Girl Your Parents Warned You About   The Girl Your Parents Warned You About EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 8:28 pm

(9Alright umm I'll be thee boy I guess))
Back to top Go down
smilegreen16
Roaming Free
Roaming Free

PostSubject: Re: The Girl Your Parents Warned You About   The Girl Your Parents Warned You About EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 8:31 pm

(Ok, I´ll be the girl .I´ll post the character sheet ))
Back to top Go down
smilegreen16
Roaming Free
Roaming Free

PostSubject: Re: The Girl Your Parents Warned You About   The Girl Your Parents Warned You About EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 8:57 pm

Name: Nicole Braxton
Looks:
The Girl Your Parents Warned You About Tumblr_lnvc5cV6AG1qah5hno1_500_large
Back to top Go down
Fiction
Admin
Fiction

PostSubject: Re: The Girl Your Parents Warned You About   The Girl Your Parents Warned You About EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 1:16 am

Name::Jayden Grey
Looks::The Girl Your Parents Warned You About Tumblr_luatxkR3ra1r61u35o1_500_thumb

((I'll start it tomorrow))
Back to top Go down
smilegreen16
Roaming Free
Roaming Free

PostSubject: Re: The Girl Your Parents Warned You About   The Girl Your Parents Warned You About EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 11:09 am

((ok =) . I can´t wait to start ))
Back to top Go down
Fiction
Admin
Fiction

PostSubject: Re: The Girl Your Parents Warned You About   The Girl Your Parents Warned You About EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 12:51 am

((Wanna start the night of the party or after?))
Back to top Go down
smilegreen16
Roaming Free
Roaming Free

PostSubject: Re: The Girl Your Parents Warned You About   The Girl Your Parents Warned You About EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 8:33 pm

(( the night of the party =) ))
Back to top Go down
Fiction
Admin
Fiction

PostSubject: Re: The Girl Your Parents Warned You About   The Girl Your Parents Warned You About EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 1:05 am

Jayden stood against the wall listening to the pounding beat of the music that shook the whole home, he had a drink in his hand and sipped from the alcohol as he watched the crowed of tha partiers, he was only here for one reason, Nicole..
Back to top Go down
smilegreen16
Roaming Free
Roaming Free

PostSubject: Re: The Girl Your Parents Warned You About   The Girl Your Parents Warned You About EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 8:28 pm

I moved to the beat of the music, my whole body becoming the music. I smiled to myself as I felt gazes on me . To be honest , I loved to gain that amount of attention. It was sign I was making everyone jealous around me and it was something worthy to be proud of.
Back to top Go down
Fiction
Admin
Fiction

PostSubject: Re: The Girl Your Parents Warned You About   The Girl Your Parents Warned You About EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 6:51 pm

Jayden watched the crowed once he saw that most of the men's eyes drawn to one spot he knew it was Nicole. He moved through the crowed and smiled lightly seeing her
Back to top Go down
smilegreen16
Roaming Free
Roaming Free

PostSubject: Re: The Girl Your Parents Warned You About   The Girl Your Parents Warned You About EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 7:02 pm

I locked my gaze with the one of a guy who was staring at me . I liked how he looked and the way his eyes traveled on my body so I started dancing in a more provoking way .
Back to top Go down
Fiction
Admin
Fiction

PostSubject: Re: The Girl Your Parents Warned You About   The Girl Your Parents Warned You About EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 1:47 am

Grey smiled slyly watching her move to the music.
Back to top Go down
smilegreen16
Roaming Free
Roaming Free

PostSubject: Re: The Girl Your Parents Warned You About   The Girl Your Parents Warned You About EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 11:40 am

I winked at the guy who was watching me . He seemed like fresh meat , though he wanted clearly to appear as experienced .
Back to top Go down
smilegreen16
Roaming Free
Roaming Free

PostSubject: Re: The Girl Your Parents Warned You About   The Girl Your Parents Warned You About EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 2:05 pm

smilegreen16 wrote:
I winked at the guy who was watching me . He seemed like fresh meat , though he wanted clearly to appear as experienced .
Back to top Go down
Fiction
Admin
Fiction

PostSubject: Re: The Girl Your Parents Warned You About   The Girl Your Parents Warned You About EmptyFri Nov 23, 2012 11:28 pm

Grey was a bit shocked she had winked at him he merely smiled more as he continued to watch her as he slightly made his way through the small crowed of guys towards her
Back to top Go down
smilegreen16
Roaming Free
Roaming Free

PostSubject: Re: The Girl Your Parents Warned You About   The Girl Your Parents Warned You About EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 2:59 pm

I kept moving my hips as I danced , smiling to myself since I knew the guy whom I had winked to was about to come to me . The truth was he seemed delicious and I wanted a taste of him.
Back to top Go down
Fiction
Admin
Fiction

PostSubject: Re: The Girl Your Parents Warned You About   The Girl Your Parents Warned You About EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 3:37 pm

he smiled as he moved closer to her
Back to top Go down
smilegreen16
Roaming Free
Roaming Free

PostSubject: Re: The Girl Your Parents Warned You About   The Girl Your Parents Warned You About EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 3:46 pm

I bit my lip when I saw him approaching me . I wasn´t going to let him have me thay easy . I turned around from him and started walking away from me . I knew he would follow.
Back to top Go down
Fiction
Admin
Fiction

PostSubject: Re: The Girl Your Parents Warned You About   The Girl Your Parents Warned You About EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 10:53 pm

he sighed but smiled and followed her
Back to top Go down
smilegreen16
Roaming Free
Roaming Free

PostSubject: Re: The Girl Your Parents Warned You About   The Girl Your Parents Warned You About EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 7:40 pm

I didn´t have to check behind me to see whether he was following me or not . He was very curious and intrigued about me. I had noticed that just at first sight .
Back to top Go down
Fiction
Admin
Fiction

PostSubject: Re: The Girl Your Parents Warned You About   The Girl Your Parents Warned You About EmptySun Nov 25, 2012 9:19 pm

He followed her watching her, his curiousty getting the better of him
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Girl Your Parents Warned You About   The Girl Your Parents Warned You About Empty

Back to top Go down

The Girl Your Parents Warned You About
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Past The Moon Beyond The Stars... :: Roleplays! :: Unfinished Role-Plays-
Jump to: