Past The Moon Beyond The Stars...
Please grace us with your presents. Log in please.
Please grace us with your presents. Log in please.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here you can let you mind be free and go past the moon beyond the stars...

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Top posters
smilegreen16
The Heart of Devin McKade Bar_leftThe Heart of Devin McKade BarThe Heart of Devin McKade Bar_right 
Angel of Death
The Heart of Devin McKade Bar_leftThe Heart of Devin McKade BarThe Heart of Devin McKade Bar_right 
Fiction
littledemon
Mark's_Girl
~*LuckyChucks*~
Asch
Ashwag24
Nalla
FallenInLove
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» Tears in heaven (Fiction and I )
The Heart of Devin McKade EmptySun Apr 13, 2014 7:13 pm by smilegreen16

» Not Gonna get us..
The Heart of Devin McKade EmptySun Apr 13, 2014 6:43 pm by smilegreen16

» The dawn of the senses ((open - join ))
The Heart of Devin McKade EmptyMon Feb 10, 2014 10:23 am by Fiction

» Tears in heaven (Angelofdeath and I )
The Heart of Devin McKade EmptyMon Feb 10, 2014 10:22 am by Fiction

» Fate is unfair (( 1x1))
The Heart of Devin McKade EmptyMon Feb 10, 2014 10:11 am by Fiction

» What If The Keys Didn't Match?
The Heart of Devin McKade EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 11:08 pm by Fiction

» Sleepwalking...
The Heart of Devin McKade EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 11:07 pm by Fiction

» A Thousand Years. (Open 1x1)
The Heart of Devin McKade EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 9:57 pm by Fiction

» You + I = Dare
The Heart of Devin McKade EmptyTue Jan 21, 2014 7:54 pm by Angel of Death

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

The Heart of Devin McKade

Go down 
AuthorMessage
~*LuckyChucks*~
Meeting Other Souls
Meeting Other Souls
~*LuckyChucks*~

The Heart of Devin McKade Empty
PostSubject: The Heart of Devin McKade   The Heart of Devin McKade EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 8:46 pm

Devin McKade has always known that his duty was to protect the small town of , Roseville,Maryland. And he always had a feeling that his future should hold,little Cassie Connor in it too. When Cassie marries the wrong man,Dev tries to convince himself that there was other women,and other loves out there.But when Cass , can Devin finally follow his heart and can Cassie follow hers?

~*Okay so I basically stole this idea from a book I read, of course it doesn't have to go by the book I just stole the characters and stuff ... all rights go to Nora Roberts.*~

Name:Cassie Conner
Bio:Cassie had always had a crush on Devin,ever since she was a little girl and use to visit him and his family up on the farm.When she was 17 years old she got engaged and married to Joe Dolin,by the time she was 24 she was an abused women with two kids of her own.Now a year later Cassie wants to follow her heart and be with Devin ... but can she truely do that? Or will her past hold her back?
Looks:Brown hair,green eyes,tanned skin.
Back to top Go down

The Heart of Devin McKade
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Past The Moon Beyond The Stars... :: Roleplays! :: Rp's that need people-
Jump to: